SIMPLE WAYS TO PREVENT BUILDUP AND PLAQUE
Preventive dental care is much more important than any other practice to keep your smile bright and healthy. Below steps are for everyone, for all age groups. Follow them to have the hygienic mouth at any age with scheduling regular checkups with your dentist:
- For strong teeth brush your teeth at least twice in a day with soft bristled brush approved by ADA. Fluoride toothpaste is the best dental pastes to remove food particles as well as plaques effectively. Make sure to clean the top surface of your tongue and get fresh breaths all the time.
- Use dental floss at least once a day, afternoon or evening is the best time to clean with floss. Decay-causing bacteria stay in between the teeth where a toothbrush cannot go and clean so use the good mouthwash. Flossing and mouthwash remove the bad bacteria from the mouth corners and under the gum line.
- Try to avoid extra sugar from your diet plan. A balanced diet including Raw-vegetables, plain yogurt, cheese, milk or fresh fruits can help you to keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Don’t forget to visit your dentist after every six months for professional teeth inspection.
- if you are a sports person and play outdoor games, ask your dentist about the special type of mouth-guards to protect your smile from accidental damage.